1. Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3. The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
8. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10. The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever.
11. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.